In partnership with
On 3 October 2023 current and future players in the small modular reactor industry will come together in Espoo, Finland where SMR Business Day takes place. The event offers useful information for businesses interested to be involved in SMR projects and Finnish municipalities considering SMR’s to be part of their energy production.
The event consists of seminars, 1-to-1 business meetings and a small exhibition.
Topics covered include:
- Finland’s small modular reactor plans and networks for businesses
- Business opportunities for subcontractors in European SMR projects
- SMR’s as a part of the carbon neutral energy production
- SMR’s for other uses than electricity and district heating production
- Parties involved in the SMR projects and their roles in Finland
- Renewal of the nuclear energy act in Finland and licensing SMR with the current legislation
Standard participation fee € 240 VAT 24 % added at the checkout. One person’s access to the event seminar, exhibition and online meeting possibilities.
[SOLD OUT] Premium participation fee € 280 VAT 24 % added at the checkout. One person’s access to the event seminar, exhibition, online meeting possibilities PLUS access to the networking after-party.
FinNuclear Association members and exhibitors are entitled to 20% discount. No cancellation is accepted, however, substituting a registrant within the same organization is possible by informing in writing to info@finnuclear
To ensure to be seen, use this great opportunity to get visibility for your company/organisation in the event. Showcase your competences, products and services to the audience.
Exhibition package include
- Space from exhibition area including
- bar table
- space for your roll-up
- Online visibility
- Online booth engagement data
- 1 event entrance ticket (extra tickets: -20% from normal price tickets)
Price: 1000 € + VAT 24%, FinNuclear Association members 800 € + VAT 24%
If you are interested in about being an exhibitor at this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More information of SMR’s from FinNuclear’s website: https://finnuclear.fi/smr/